Working at Bargen
[wp-svg-icons icon=”pencil-2″ wrap=”i” size=”48px” link=”http://www.bargeninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Fillable-Employment-Application1.pdf” new_tab=”1″ color=”#db4711″ animation=”shake” animate_on=”hover”] Fillable Employment Application [wp-svg-icons icon=”pencil-2″ wrap=”i” size=”48px” link=”http://www.bargeninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Fillable-Employment-Application1.pdf” new_tab=”1″ color=”#db4711″ animation=”shake” animate_on=”hover”]
Join the Bargen Incorporated Team Today!!!
Bargen Incorporated is committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best professionals in the industry.
We frequently hire for the following positions:
- Asphalt Maintenance Laborer – Job Description
- General Construction Laborer – Job Description
- Commercial Roofing Laborer – Job Description
We occasionally hire for the following positions:
- Project Estimators
- Project Designers/Managers
CDL drivers encouraged to apply. (Higher starting wage for CDL drivers)
You become eligible for these benefits on the first day of employment. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- 401 (k) plan with a company matching contribution (Must meet qualifications – 21 years old, work with company for 1 year and work at least 1000 hours.)
- Aflac Flex One Cafeteria Plan (Only during Qualifying Period.)
- Competitive Pay
Submit Your Resume Online:
Submit your resume online at email@example.com. List the division and position you are applying for in the subject line.
Click on the link below to download the Employment Application.
Mail or Hand Deliver Your Resume and Application:
Please mail or hand deliver your resume and completed application to the following address:
606 County Road #1 North
Mountain Lake, MN 56159
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Winter and Spring Hours are subject to change