[wp-svg-icons icon=”home” wrap=”i”]Built-Roof Repair [wp-svg-icons icon=”home” wrap=”i”]New EPDM Installation and Repair [wp-svg-icons icon=”home” wrap=”i”]Modified Bitumen Roof [wp-svg-icons icon=”home” wrap=”i”]Commercial Roofing [wp-svg-icons icon=”home” wrap=”i”]Project Gallery
Protect, Restore and Preserve
Metal roofs are stressed by harsh environmental forces. Weather, temperature extremes and pollutants can cause corrosion of metal. Extreme temperature changes can cause fasteners to loosen which may open seams, resulting in leaks in your roof.
Protect by Stopping Rust
Rust-proofing stops rust in the most severe conditions.
Restore by Stopping Leaks
HER 202 seals seams, fasteners, and penetrations. As the building ages, HER 202 has the capacity to adhere, stretch and flex.
Preserve by Extending Roof Life
An Elastometric coat protects and preserves the roof against harsh environments and exposure to the elements.
Consider the Benefits of Elastomeric Coatings
- 50% less cost of Roof Replacement
- Includes Manufacturer’s warranty
- Reduce Energy Costs
- Repairs Roof Leaks
- Minimal Disruption
- Long Term Solution
- Cost Efficient Maintenance
- Heat reductions saves your roof by limiting thermal shock
- Very low impact on your overall roof weight load.
- Designed to reduce corrosion.
- Cool roof surface reduces expansion and contraction stresses on your building.
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Membrane roofs act as bellows by actually pumping out conditioned air and bring in outside air.
- No tear-off and by simply maintaining the protect surface coating on your roof every 10-15 years.
- Many local and federal rebates are available.